Monday, October 23 - Thursday, October 26, 2017
The Roosevelt New Orleans
New Orleans, LA
The ICE Exchange conference is the conference for the credentialing community. The name ICE Exchange reflects what is valued most by our annual conference attendees: the exchange of industry trends and best practice through live education and networking.
The ICE Exchange touches on the many aspects of the credentialing ecosystem: Business of Certification; Certification Operations; Certification Technology; The Future of Certification; Governance; Marketing and Communication; Security, Records and Data Management; Strategy of Certification; and Test Development and Administration
|Not receiving conference emails? Join our mailing list now!|
Who Should Attend?
The ICE Exchange is designed for all levels of credentialing professionals in the public and private sectors. Organizations are encouraged to bring professionals ranging from new associates to C-level that are in specialty areas such as:
Professionals that are investigating credentialing programs or who have a new (or old) program that needs revitalization will also benefit from attending.
What happens at the ICE Exchange?
- Pre-conference Workshops—full and half-day opportunities for a deeper dive in to critical topics
- Opening Keynote—a thought provoking session that inspires and energizes you
- Concurrent sessions—60 or 90 minutes, covering range of experience levels that blend foundational concepts, best practices and standards, with new concepts and innovative approaches to credentialing.
- Jump Start sessions—60-minute presentations in the morning, providing an opportunity to kick-off your day
- Lightening Learning sessions—short 15-minute presentations providing 3-5 key concepts to energize your thinking
- E-Posters—Reflect and explore critical issues, research, concepts and/or theories by yourself
- Roundtable discussions—45-minute facilitated discussions to encourage peer learning on trending topics.
- Networking opportunities—offered throughout the day to encourage reflection on learning and exchange of ideas with your peers, where some of the best learning happens.