ICE Digest Q1 Focuses on Test Design
The latest issue of ICE Digest is now available to view and download. This issue includes the last installment of a three-part series on exam security, as well as many other features.
Here's a look at what you'll find inside:
- The Diversity of Credentialing Specialist - ICE Board Chair Claudia Zacharias, MBA, CAE, discusses the success of the Certificate for the Credentialing Specialist Program
By Claudia Zacharias, MBA, CAE
- Taking Test Security to the Next Level Through Design - In part three of this exam security series, the author provides practical advice to combat and prevent evolving methods of cheating.
By Dennis Maynes
- Using Responsive Web Design - Responsive web design, using HTML and CSS, delivers exam content to any device, of any size, on any platform.
By Michael S. Finger, PhD
- Federal Appeals Court Rules in Favor of Professional Certification Board - A look at the case of Camarda v. Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards Inc. and how it affects associations that sponsor certification programs.
By Jeffrey S. Tenenbaum and Andrew E. Bigart
- NCCA Standards Revisions Recap and Takeaways: What You Need to Know - Certification programs must stay up to date with the latest revisions to the NCCA Standards for certification.
By Jim Henderson, PhD
- Health Credentialing Organization Takes a Global Perspective on Accreditation- A case study of how the National Commission for Health Education Credentialing earned IAS accreditation to ISO/IEC 17024.
Read the full ICE Digest online now.
Interested in writing for ICE Digest?
Please submit your contact information and complete article to Alexa Schlosser by March 31, 2017 at firstname.lastname@example.org.