Nominate Candidates for 2018 Leadership
ICE is accepting nominations for open leadership positions to help further its mission to advance credentialing through education, standards, research, and advocacy. Do you have the skills, capacity, and passion to affect continued, positive momentum for ICE? Respond to the 2018 Call for Leadership. Nominations are due May 19, 2017.
ICE seeks diverse nominees who are experienced in credentialing and are committed to improving our field. Open 2018 leadership positions include the following:
- (1) Elected Director (3-year ICE Board term, represents Organizational member or an Organizational member with NCCA accredited programs)
- (1) Public Member (3-year term)
- (1) Sustaining Member (3-year term)
- (1) Nominating Committee Member (2-year term, may represent an Organizational or Sustaining member)
- (2) Administrative NCCA Commissioners (3-year NCCA term, represents Organization member with NCCA accredited programs)
- (1) Accreditation Services Council Representative from an Accredited Program (3-year term; to learn more about the ASC, please see the Council's charter.)
Interested nominees can refer to the position descriptions in the 2018 Call for Leadership packet for qualifications, responsibilities, and time commitments. Employees of ICE Organizational, Accredited, and Sustaining member types are invited to serve. If you know of qualified individuals with leadership potential, please forward this information. Self-nominations are welcomed.
|To be considered for the 2018 ballot, please email the Nomination Form on the last page of the packet and all required materials to firstname.lastname@example.org by end of day May 19, 2017.|
Questions? Please contact ICE at (202) 367-1165 or email@example.com.