Register for the ISO/IEC 17024 Two-Day Training Course in Chicago, IL
ISO/IEC Standard 17024 is a globally-recognized standard for the accreditation of bodies that certify individuals. Through ICE's partnership with International Accreditation Services (IAS), NCCA-accredited programs can gain dual accreditation, which may be especially valuable to organizations seeking to expand globally. There is considerable overlap between the NCCA and ISO/IEC 17024 Standards, resulting in cost savings and a streamlined application process for programs pursuing dual accreditation.
Improve Your Understanding of this Key Standard for Personnel Certification Bodies
Designed for those managing or working on personnel certification programs, this training provides a complete overview of the ISO/IEC Standard 17024. Over the course of two days, you will gain valuable insights and tools to help you implement the requirements of the ISO/IEC Standards 17024.
Learn Key Applications in the Standard:
- Management System Requirements (documentation, control of documents, control of records, management review, internal audits, corrective actions)
- Application of Training Services
- Development and validation of “certification schemes,” and the examination process
Who Should Attend?
- ICE Members who have NCCA accredited programs and want to learn more about ISO/IEC 17024 Standards
- Personnel Certification Bodies currently accredited or seeking accreditation
- Internal Auditors
- Regulators or Specifiers
- Assessors or Consultants
2-Day Training Course
Space is limited to 20 attendees. Register now!