On-demand Webinar Coming Soon
The short, sad answer to this question is that technology trouble will find you anyway. Your software solutions will slide out of date, your business processes will change just enough that the old database workflow now includes lots of manual work outside the system, staff will function in their own silos and create their own processes to get the job done, and even that old laptop on your desk will blink out one day.
Now that we have the pessimism out of the way, here’s the good news: A solid technology gap review done proactively will give you the knowledge to anticipate those troubles. And a technology review includes more than what computer you’re using. It includes taking a good look at your processes, how you are using what digital tools are available to you, and why you are using them. (First tip: “Why?” becomes the most important question you can ask.)
This webinar will walk you through more tips and techniques to a successful technology review for a certification organization, which will empower your organization to strategically approach the issues rather than sit (suffering) behind them.
After attending this webinar, attendees will:
- Learn what a Technology Gap Review is intended to gain you.
- Learn how to spot where technology truly is the problem--- and where it is not.
- Learn what questions to ask in a Technology Gap Review.
- Learn techniques for documenting results throughout the process.
- Learn who should be involved at what level in a Technology Gap Review.
- Learn what is a realistic timeline for completing a Technology Gap Review.
- Learn how to set up for actually implementing your findings from the Review.
Format: On-demand Webinar
Audience: Executive-level professionals, and those focused on strategy and vision
Duration: Approximately 1 hour, including time for Q&A
Member price: Free
Non-member price: $135
Laura Armstrong, designDATA
As a CAE Approved Provider educational program related to the CAE exam content outline, ICE's Live Webinars may be applied for 1 credit toward your CAE application or renewal professional development requirements.