Offerings in 2019!
More information on these exciting offerings to come!
How to Renew:
Each organization has a designated "primary contact" who is responsible for renewing the organization's membership each year. You may contact ICE to confirm/change your primary contact or you can identify who is currently the designated primary contact by following the steps below:
- Log in to the ICE website.
- Hover over the arrow next to the search bar in the upper right corner of the website, and select "group search".
- Search by your full organization name to view your group's profile. The primary contact will be listed at the bottom of the profile.
If you are the primary contact:
- From your organization's profile, click on the "Membership" tab
- Click on the pending "invoice"
- Pay via check, credit card, or mail the invoice to a colleague for payment
Membership Renewal 101: Did you know?
- ICE membership operates on a calendar year: annual dues invoices and intermittent reminders are emailed to the designated primary contact of organizational memberships beginning in late November, and payment is due January 1, 2019.
- The ICE membership invoicing process is entirely electronic: beginning November 26, 2018, the designated primary contact receives periodic renewal reminders with the 2019 membership dues invoice attached to the email. The primary contact may choose to pay by check, pay by credit card, or email the invoice to a colleague.
- ICE can update who is listed as the primary contact if yours is no longer with the organization.
- On January 1, an expiration notification will be sent to all contact that are currently tied to your organization's membership. However, all of your staff's online accounts will remain active for your convenience and primary contacts will continue to receive emailed renewal reminders through a courtesy grace period of February 28, 2019.
- Accounts will transition to non-member status on February 28, 2019, at which point all contacts tied to the organization’s membership account will be notified of their expired status in order to ensure continuity should there be a staffing change at your organization.
Please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions about the renewal process or if you would like to discuss specific ICE resources that can meet your unique industry or professional development needs this year.