- Solicit and review proposals for 2012 ICE Annual Conference
- Review timeline and special events and make recommendations to the Board
- Determine possible speakers, including keynotes for the 2012 ICE Annual Conference
- Introduce speakers and monitor break-out sessions at 2012 ICE Annual Conference
- Determine theme for the ICE Annual Conference
- Identify roundtable topics and serve as facilitators
- Utilize social media
- Develop content and solicit speakers for ICE Academy offerings for Professional Development Series and CEO Connect Series webinars:
- Develop Professional Development webinars (6-7 per year)
- Provide input into the CEO Connect Series topics/speakers (3-4)
Create an annual professional development calendar to be presented at ICE Exchange
Act as evaluators on each of the webinars
Research and make recommendations to ICE management regarding new education opportunities
Government Affairs Committee
- Respond to federal and state legislative matters affecting the credentialing community
Membership & Marketing Committee
Make retention calls to non-renewing members, monitoring and reporting to ICE Management reasons why past members fail to renew.
Serve as focus group for new ICE initiatives, as needed
Review current publications for relevancy, timeliness, etc. as needed.
Survey the members on potential topics, if applicable
Solicit & review ICE white paper proposals and select proposals for drafting
Review and edit white papers in peer review panels
Promote completed white papers
Make recommendations to the ICE Management for development of new publications as needed
Research and Development Committee
Conduct benchmarking surveys and publish research products as per the R&D Agenda
Maintain credentialing library
Analyze industry trends and conduct literature reviews
Research and Development Fundraising Committee
- Raise funds for the annual Research & Development Program for ICE
ICE Digest Editorial Committee
- Research options for an ICE journal, review current editorial content/practices.
- Assist with the development and implementation of an electronic version of the ICE Digest
International Credentialing Task Force
- Determine needs of the credentialing community around international expansion
- Develop tools for the members to enhance knowledge around entry into international markets.
External Stakeholder Resource Development Task Force
- Determine consumers' needs (information, research, resources) in making informed decisions on certification.
- Assist in the planning, drafting, and/or implementation of consumer resources that credentialing organizations might need to articulate value of certifications to stakeholders.
- Discuss ways that social media and digital badging might assist in the communication about value to stakeholders.
Public Member Resource Development Task Force
- To offer public members an opportunity to network and collaborate on needed resources to support their role in credentialing organizations.
Credentialing Careers Task Force
- To analyze the various roles for all staff within a credentialing organization and support the, as they continue to grow in their career.
Emerging Leaders Task Force
- To analyze the current pathways to ICE leadership and ways to identify/recognize up-and-coming leadership potential within the ICE community.