Request for Proposal (RFP) Library
ICE is pleased to offer the Request for Proposal (RFP) Library as an exclusive member benefit. Our goal is to help member credentialing organizations more quickly and widely distribute their requests for proposals for services and products among ICE's industry partners.
To Post in the Library
- Your RFP deadline and the instructions for where to send the proposal must be communicated within the RFP document.
- Save your RFP as a pdf file.
- Email your RFP (pdf files only) to ICE staff at email@example.com. Along with the attached pdf copy of your RFP, the body of your email must contain the following:
- name of organization seeking services/products
- two sentence summary of the product/service you seek
(example: The XXX seeks a consultant with a background in certification and/or credentialing programs to assess and evaluate whether our organization should develop a credentialing program.)
- deadline for submitting responses
We encourage you to email your RFPs to ICE as early as possible to ensure that our industry partners have reasonable time to prepare and submit proposals by your deadline. Please note that ICE staff will post the RFP in the library within 24 business hours of receipt.
Please note that the date listed below represents the date that the RFP was originally uploaded to the website. To view the RFP deadline, click the "details" button next to each listing. You will then view more details about the RFP and be able to download it.
Kendzel & Associates on Behalf of Confidential Client.
Service Requested: Exam development and maintenance services and consultative services related to: developing new exam content outline; improving efficiency of key processes including utilizing on-line exam applications; and if available, advise on obtaining ABMS approval.
- Questions on RFP - 10/15/2017
- Response to RFP - 10/27/2017