Request for Proposal (RFP) Library
ICE is pleased to offer the Request for Proposal (RFP) Library as an exclusive member benefit. Our goal is to help member credentialing organizations more quickly and widely distribute their requests for proposals for services and products among ICE's industry partners.
To Post in the Library
- Your RFP deadline and the instructions for where to send the proposal must be communicated within the RFP document.
- Save your RFP as a pdf file.
- Email your RFP (pdf files only) to ICE staff at firstname.lastname@example.org. Along with the attached pdf copy of your RFP, the body of your email must contain the following:
- name of organization seeking services/products
- two sentence summary of the product/service you seek
(example: The XXX seeks a consultant with a background in certification and/or credentialing programs to assess and evaluate whether our organization should develop a credentialing program.)
- deadline for submitting responses
We encourage you to email your RFPs to ICE as early as possible to ensure that our industry partners have reasonable time to prepare and submit proposals by your deadline. Please note that ICE staff will post the RFP in the library within 24 business hours of receipt.
Please note that the date listed below represents the date that the RFP was originally uploaded to the website. To view the RFP deadline, click the "details" button next to each listing. You will then view more details about the RFP and be able to download it.
The goal of this RFP is to gain insight from a large sample of healthcare and strength and fitness candidates and credential holders through a study of the value they place on certification. Despite the criticality of certification in healthcare and strength and fitness, the large number of organizations and many studies examining this topic, there has never been an attempt to perform a sector wide study. These sectors were chosen because their certifications are largely voluntary, not required to practice in many cases, so the value of certification plays a large role in adoption.
Please submit all questions by January 31, 2018. Responses to all question provided by February 10, 2018.
Proposals due: February 20, 2018
Vendor Selected: March 1, 2018
Project Completed: April 20, 2018