Serving the Unique Needs of a Certification Governance Board
In addition to presenting cutting-edge content, the Governance Workshop stimulated my own thinking about improved governance and sparked great conversations with my volunteer leader.
- Dottie Roberts, Executive Director, Orthopaedic Nurses Certification Board
Save the Date!
Wednesday, March 7, 2018
8:30 am - 5:00 pm
330 N Wabash Ave
Registration Opening Soon!
- Single Registrant: $450 ICE Members | $515 Non-members
- Double Registrant: $810 ICE Members | $945 Non-members
About the Course
Designed for Credentialing Organization Staff and Their Boards
- CEOs and Executive Directors
- First-time and/or seasoned governing board members
This workshop addresses the unique issues faced by certification governance boards and is designed as an opportunity for the CEO and Board Chair to strengthen their partnership by participating in a dynamic learning environment. The faculty will focus on these four critical areas:
- Current environment and issues facing certification boards and association leaders
- Developing strong partnerships in association governance between the CEO and the Board Chair, and the CEO and the Board
- Developing strong boards for effective decision making, and international board buildling
- Growing programs and services while remaining accredited
- Strategic Planning that works
Denise Fandel, MBA, CAE
Executive Director, National Athletic Trainers' Association Board of Certification
Cynthia C. Durley, MEd, MBA
Executive Director, Dental Assistant National Board and the DALE Foundation
Questions and Sponsorship
If you have any questions about this workshop, please contact ICE at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interested in becoming a sponsor of ICE's Governance Workshop? Contact Ryan Leach at email@example.com.