Your Online Portal to Apply for ACAP Accreditation
ICE makes it easy! This one-stop portal uses a unique online dashboard to offer the ability to:
- Start your ACAP Accreditation Application, with guidance as to the intent of the standards
- Submit for initial ACAP Accreditation or renewal of accreditation with appropriate evidence
- Submit reports
- Save your application at any point and complete the process when you are ready
- Upload supporting materials to be stored in a file library
- Receive notifications prior to important deadlines regarding accreditation
- Check status and receive electronic communications through the review process
Need support using the features in the online accreditation process? Review the features and learn how to use them.
Organizations interested in ACAP Accreditation must submit their application and payment online. We strongly encourage you to view the brief tutorial to familiarize yourself with the online application process PRIOR to logging into the system.
Login for access to the ACAP Application Now!
Already have a login? Click below to enter the NCCA Online Portal to start/continue the NCCA application process or the NCCA Annual Report process.
Need an account? Join ICE or register as a non-member
Contact ICE Headquarters at 202.367.1165 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you need further assistance.