Individual ICE Handbook chapter reprints are now available in electronic format. Each reprint includes the book cover, foreword, preface, and acknowledgements. Chapter 1 is the NCCA Standards, which is available on our website for free to ICE members and for a purchase of $75.00 for non-members.
Chapter 15 explores the effects that the following trends are expected to have on the certification community:
- rapid pace of change in the workplace and the knowledge and skills required for competent performance
- globalization of society and the economy
- an overworked workforce whose leisure time is diminishing
- the retirement of aging baby boomers on a massive scale combined with a shortage of younger workers
- increased competition within the certification industry
- the growing prevalence of security breaches and the increasing magnitude of their damage
- the growing influence of social and consumer-generated media
Member Price: $25.00, Non-Member Price: $35.00
If you receive ICE emails, you already have an account. Click 'Login to view purchase options' to login or retrieve your password using the "Username and/or Password Help" link at the bottom of the page.