Designed for staff of fully-developed certification programs, use Advanced Topics in Certification online modules to guide your staff's conversations and decisions on expanding, elevating, or differently marketing your established program.
The modules challenge you to take your program to the next level. The concepts and practices discussed in the modules are based on the National Commission for Certifying Agencies (NCCA) Standards for Accreditation of Certification Programs.
The Credentialing Marketing for Non-Marketing Professionals module has been created for organizations that want to effectively promote the value of their programs. The following audiences will benefit:
- credentialing organizations needing to fine-tune their value proposition and better communicate it to their varied audiences
- credentialing organizations that do not employ dedicated marketing professionals
- marketing staff new to the credentialing industry
This purchase is for a single user of the Credentialing Marketing for Non-Marketing Professionals module. Participants are guided through a step-by-step marketing strategy development process:
- Define your program’s value proposition;
- Develop a strategic marketing plan;
- Identify who your target audience is and where to find them;
- Plot and following a tactical marketing plan;
- Turn your staff and board into brand ambassadors; and
- Measure the effectiveness of your marketing efforts
Member price: $175; Non-member price: $225
User access will be tied to the ICE website account used to make the purchase. Your six-month access will be granted immediately upon receipt of payment. Access instructions will be included in the automated confirmation email, so please make sure that firstname.lastname@example.org is on your safe-sender list to ensure that you receive the emailed access instructions.
Please note that if you pay by check, you will not receive an automated confirmation email until the check payment is received/processed.
If you receive ICE emails, you already have an account. Click 'Login to view purchase options' to login or retrieve your password using the "Username and/or Password Help" link at the bottom of the page.