The name ICE Exchange reflects what is valued most by our conference attendees: the exchange of of industry trends and best practice through networking and education. Now, we're bringing our education to you!
This package offers you recordings of 8 concurrent sessions, including:
- A Game Plan for Managing Test Security Incidents
- Adventures in Governance: Keeping Your Board Focused on the Business of Certification
- Considering Online Proctoring? Tips, Guidelines, & Lessons Learned
- Digital Badging 2.0
- Meeting Examination Standards for Assessment-Based Certificate Programs, Part 1
- Meeting Examination Standards for Assessment-Based Certificate Programs, Part 2
- Re-Defining the Value of Certification: A Case Study in Making Our Message Matter
- So, You Think You've Got a Certification Program? Understanding the Nuances of Various Credentialing
Most sessions are suitable for all levels of credentialing professionals in both the public and private sectors.
Please note: You will be able to immediately access the recordings by logging in to the ICE website using your ICE account, and access instructions will be provided in your automated purchase confirmation (double check your spam folders). If you choose to pay by check, access will not be granted until the check payment has been received and deposited.
Member price: $110; Non-member price: $160
If you receive ICE emails, you already have an account. Click 'Login to view purchase options' to login or retrieve your password using the "Username and/or Password Help" link at the bottom of the page.