Want to understand what it takes to gain accreditation for your certification program(s)? Already NCCA-accredited, and wondering if adding ISO/IEC 17024 accreditation will help you achieve your program goals? Come learn about both Standards and what it will take to help you increase the quality, credibility and value of your certification programs!
The NCCA Standards for the Accreditation of Certification Programs
- Who: Programs applying to become NCCA accredited.
- What: In this portion of the program, we will walk through the NCCA Standards and the requirements to meet the essential elements of each Standard. Gain a better understanding of the NCCA accreditation process. Leave with ideas for how becoming NCCA-accredited can benefit your program and enhance its value. ICE's Director of Accreditation Services Linda Anguish will lead the training, with support from Dave Nelson, Program Director at the International Accreditation Service.
Accreditation to the ISO/IEC 17024 Standards
- Who: Programs accredited by NCCA that are considering adding accreditation to ISO/IEC 17024, or programs considering applying for dual accreditation to NCCA and ISO/IEC 17024.
- What: There is significant overlap of the of the NCCA Standards and the ISO/IEC 17024 Standards. As a result, programs can pursue dual accreditation and receive the benefit of greater efficiency and cost savings. Review the areas that overlap, and delve deeper into detail on the ISO/IEC 17024 requirements that are not already satisfied through the NCCA Standards. In addition, hear lessons learned from a program that earned dual accreditation to the NCCA and ISO/IEC 17024 Standards. Dave Nelson, Program Director with the International Accreditation Service, will lead the training, with support from Linda Anguish and Cynthia Kusorgbor-Narh from NCHEC, one of the first organizations to earn dual accreditation to NCCA and ISO/IEC 17024
Date and Location
Thursday, May 31 and Friday, June 1, 2018
8:30 am - 4:30 pm
330 N. Wabash Ave.
Chicago, IL 60611
- 2-Day Registration: Member Rate: $655 │Non-member Rate: $775
- 1-Day Registration (NCCA or ISO/ICE 17024): Member Rate: $355 │Non-member Rate: $420
If you receive ICE emails, you already have an account. Click 'Login to view purchase options' to login or retrieve your password using the "Username and/or Password Help" link at the bottom of the page.
Interested in sending more than 1 individual from your organization? Contact ICE at email@example.com for more information.
ICE must receive all cancellation and refund requests in writing by Friday, May 25, 2018. Please email cancellation requests to firstname.lastname@example.org. Substitutions are accepted. All sales are final after Friday, May 25, 2018.
Linda Anguish, SPHR, GPHR
Prior to her current role, Linda was Senior Director of Certification Products at the HR Certification Institute (HRCI), where she led exam development activities for seven certification programs with over 140,000 certificants in 100 countries. She also led four certification programs through the NCCA accreditation process. Linda served as the Program Committee Chair for the ICE Exchange in 2015 and is the Immediate Past Chair of the Certification Network Group. She holds the Senior Professional in HR (SPHR) and Global Professional in HR (GPHR) credentials and the Credentialing Specialist certificate from ICE.
Dr. David S. Nelson, PhD
Prior to his work with IAS, Dr. Nelson has thirty years of experience in development and management of state and national licensing and certification programs for construction-sector professions. He was the founder and manager of NAI, a large national contractor license testing service agency for state contractor licensing boards (1977-93) and served as Vice President of Certification and Testing for the International Code Council (1993-2007). He holds M.S. and Ph.D. credentials in Educational Psychology from the University of Southern California (USC), with a specialization in professional credentialing and job analysis research.