The resources contained here are for informational purposes only. The views and opinions expressed on the websites and in the publications are not necessarily those of ICE. All information is provided solely for your convenience. Posting of these resources on our website is not an endorsement of warranty of the information or services provided nor does ICE exercise any responsibility over the content provided.
The following links direct to other organizational websites:
- American Council on Education
- Certification Networking Group (CNG)
- Citizen Advocacy Center (CAC)
- Council on Licensure, Enforcement and Regulation (CLEAR)
- International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET)
- International Network for Quality Assurance Agencies in Higher Education (INQAAHE)
- Army Credentialing Opportunities On-Line (COOL)
- American Educational Research Association
- American Society of Association Executives
- Association of Test Publishers (ATP)
- Education Policy Analysis Archives
- National Center for Education Statistics
- National Council on Measurement in Education (NCME)
- O*Net Occupational Information Network
Groups interested in submitting their websites for inclusion may contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
External Publications and Videos:
ARRT Exam Security
The American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) takes the confidentiality of its examinations very seriously. Check out this video illustrating one example of an exam disclosure violation and the possible impact on a candidate's career.
The Business of Certification: A Comprehensive Guide to Developing a Successful Program
By Lenora G. Knapp, Ph.D. and Joan E. Knapp, Ph.D.
This in-depth resource by experiences certification experts covers all aspects of developing and managing a successful certification program, including marketing, business and strategic plans, global certification and transitioning to computer-based testing. Includes a supplementary toolkit of 21 easy-to-use worksheets.
To order, go to the ASAE bookstore and search by title or phone the American Society of Association Executives Bookstore at 888/950-2723 888/950-2723 .
The Licensure and Certification Mission: Legal, Social and Political Foundations
Edited by Craig G. Schoon and I. Leon Smith. Hardcover. Published by Forbes Custom Publishing and Professional Examination Service. Publication date January 2000.
Click here to order The Licensure and Certification Mission
To have a publication added to this section, please email ICE at email@example.com.