ICE is pleased to announce the launch of its accreditation program for assessment-based certificate programs. Accreditation for education and training programs provides a third-party validation that your program has met recognized national and international standards for development, implementation, and maintenance of education and training.
The ICE 1100 standard was developed in order to provide guidance to organizations seeking to develop high-quality, assessment-based certificate programs. It highlights the essential elements of a high-quality program, focusing on eight main sections:
- Program Scope
- Organizational Structure, Resources, and Responsibilities to Stakeholders;
- Conduct and Oversight of Certificate Program Activities;
- Management of Program Records, Documents, and Materials;
- Quality Assurance and Program Evaluation;
- Development, Delivery, and Maintenance of Education/Training;
- Development, Conduct, and Evaluation of Assessments; and
- Issuance and Use of Certificates.