The ISO/IEC 17024 Compliance Handbook is a comprehensive, definitive source of information about how to achieve 17024 compliance. Written by Wallace Judd, Ph.D., the handbook is an invaluable resource for anyone applying for accreditation under ISO/IEC 17024.
It contains templates for a Policies and Procedures document, a Candidate Handbook and an Employee Handbook. In addition, it documents each of the sections in 17024:12 with commentary on how to conform. Finally, it contains over 40 forms which will be helpful in complying with the regulations of 17024.
The 17024 Compliance Handbook comes in three formats and three very different price points; not to confuse you, but to give you options appropriate to your situation. The book is for a single reader. The binder is 8 ½ x 11, single sided so select pages can be copied for a staff member or department. The digital sources are in Word so they can be edited to suit your certification procedures. The information in all three is identical.
Author Wallace Judd, Ph.D.is a psychometrician, test developer, and author who received his Ph.D. from Stanford with a dissertation in Computerized Adaptive Testing.
Download the Table of Contents.
Purchase the BOOK if …
- you want an overview of 17024 accreditation.
- you’re a board member who wants to know what accreditation is all about.
- you’re a VP or Senior Manager who’s assigned accreditation to someone and want to be able to
- manage their performance.
- you want to evaluate the process of accreditation and see what’s involved.
- you’re an auditor who needs to know the ramifications of ISO 17024 in detail.
Purchase the BINDER if …
- you lead a team who is applying for accreditation.
- you’re responsible for developing certification policies & procedures.
- you need to make detailed assignments to authors, administrators, production personnel.
- you need to create a budget and schedule for accreditation.
- you manage an existing program that needs 17024 accreditation.
Purchase the DIGITAL SOURCES if …
- you’re creating an accreditation program for an existing certification.
- you’re creating a new certification that may need to get accredited in 3-5 years.
- you want a jump-start that will save you three to six months of secretarial & administrative time.
Please note: The ISO 17024 Handbook and materials are not endorsed or affiliated with ICE.