Staff Liaison: Tara Mohammed
Micro-volunteering is a new concept that allows you to volunteer for specific projects without the year-round commitment or conference calls.
- Online Community Curators – Volunteer for one month to help the flow of discussions and questions within ICE’s online communities.
- Educational Micro-learning Contributors—ICE relies on the credentialing field to develop timely and relevant educational resources. Volunteers will be invited periodically to develop or review online content based on your areas of expertise.
- Marketing Focus Groups – ICE is always interested in member perspective on a variety of topics or proposed products/programs. Volunteering to serve in our focus groups would require attendance in periodic calls or meetings at ICE Exchange.
- Social Media Ambassadors – ICE can be in all places at all times. We could use some assistance in monitoring social media channels for topics related to credentialing.
- ICE Exchange Conference Volunteering – The ICE Exchange continues to grow in attendance and content. We could use some assistance in a variety of tasks onsite during the 3.5 days of the conference.
- Michael Hechter, National Cancer Registrars Association
- LJ Morris, American Society of Military Comptrollers
- Laura J Mcnamara, MSN, RN, CCNS, CCRN-K, American Association of Critical-Care Nurses Certification Corporation
- Becky Hanni, MSN, RN, Oncology Nursing Certification Corporation
- Scott Frohn, PhD, Psychometrics PSI Services
- Weiyi Cheng, PhD, Professional Testing Corporation
- Catherine Heege, Professional Testing Corporation
- Scott Hazlett/MBA VP, PSI
- Marlene Dunham, MA, MBA , Professional Testing Corporation
- Sara Cowling Team Lead, Examity
- Kristin Bernor, Questionmark