Virtual Workshops Focused on Standards for Professional Certification Programs
Interested in NCCA accreditation for your certification program(s)? Already NCCA-accredited, and wondering if accreditation to ISO/IEC 17024 will help achieve your programmatic goals? Attend this workshop to learn about both Standards and how they will help you increase the quality, credibility and value of your certification programs! This will be the first NCCA Accreditation Workshop focused on the revised 2021 NCCA Standards.
Attend the NCCA Accreditation Workshop or both NCCA and ISO/IEC 17024 workshops.
NCCA Standards Accreditation Workshop: 2021 NCCA Standards
- Monday, September 26: 2:00 - 3:30 pm ET
- Tuesday, September 27 through Thursday, September 29: 10:15 am - 1:00 pm ET
ISO/IEC 17024 Standards Workshop
- Monday, October 3 and Tuesday, October 4: 10:00 am - 1:00 pm ET
NCCA Accreditation Workshop
||Second Registrant from the Same Organization
Member Rate: $400
Non-member Rate: $480
Member Rate: $350
Non-member Rate: $430
NCCA & ISO/IEC 17024 Workshop
||Second Registrant from the Same Organization
Member Rate: $750
Non-member Rate: $910
Member Rate: $700
Non-member Rate: $860
*If you are interested in attending only the ISO/IEC 17024 Workshop and/or you would like to register multiple attendees from the same organization to either of the workshops, contact I.C.E. at email@example.com for more options.
The 2021 NCCA Standards for the Accreditation of Certification Programs
- Programs applying for NCCA accreditation
- Programs preparing their NCCA reaccreditation application(s)
- Programs looking to familiarize themselves with the revised 2021 NCCA Standards
- What: In this portion of the program, we will walk through the 2021 NCCA Standards and the requirements to meet the essential elements of each Standard. We will also provide a better understanding of the NCCA accreditation process. Leave with ideas for how becoming NCCA-accredited can benefit your program and enhance its value. You also have the opportunity to make connections with other credentialing professionals attending the workshop.
Accreditation to the ISO/IEC 17024 Standards
- NCCA-accredited programs that are considering adding accreditation to ISO/IEC 17024
- Programs considering applying for dual accreditation to NCCA and ISO/IEC 17024
- What: There is significant overlap of the requirements of the NCCA Standards and the ISO/IEC 17024 Standards. As a result, programs can pursue dual accreditation and receive the benefit of greater efficiency and cost savings. Review the areas that overlap, and delve deeper into detail on the ISO/IEC 17024 requirements that are not already satisfied through the NCCA Standards.
For questions about the workshop, please contact Katie Scott at 202-367-1165 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tara Mohammed, CAE
Manager of Accreditation Services, I.C.E.
Tara has worked with I.C.E.’s Accreditation Services department for eight years. She has spent time building relationships and enhancing processes for I.C.E.’s accreditation programs: National Commission for Certifying Agencies (NCCA), Assessment based Certificate Accreditation Program (ACAP) and ISO/IEC 17024 accreditation through I.C.E.’s partnership with International Accreditation Service. She provides direct support to the NCCA and standard revision activities at I.C.E. Tara works closely with I.C.E.’s accreditation portal developers, serving as I.C.E.’s resident expert.Tara holds a Master of Science degree in Management with a specialization in Nonprofit and Association Management.
Mr. Osman Vural
International Accreditation Service
Mr. Vural has been doing assessments for the International Accreditation Service (IAS) since 2014. He graduated from Gazi University in Ankara, Turkey, in 1989 as a civil engineer. He began working at the Turkish Standards Institute after finishing his military service, where he became interested in quality management systems and calibration subjects as well. In 1997, Vural set up his own consulting business, and at the end of 2006, Vural set up Turkey’s first private accredited personnel certification body, which widened his companies’ field of service.
In 1997, Vural set up his own consulting business, and at the end of 2006, Vural set up Turkey’s first private accredited personnel certification body, which widened his companies’ field of service. Vural has experiencine proviing training courses on quality, calibration and management systems, and serves on the Board of the International Personnel Certification Association.
I.C.E.'s Accreditation Workshop qualifies for 8.5 hours and the ISO/IEC 17024 Workshop qualifies for 5.5 hours of recertification credit for the ICE-CCP.
As a CAE Approved Provider, educational programs related to the CAE exam content outline and be applied toward renewal toward your CAE application or renewal professional development requirements. These workshops may be applied for 8.5 hours (NCCA) and 5.5. hours (ISO/IEC 17024) credits toward your CAE application or renewal professional development requirements.
Questions and Cancellation Policy
For questions about the workshop or hotel recommendations, contact email@example.com
Cancellation Policy: ICE must receive all cancellation and refund requests in writing no later than Monday, September 19, 2022. Please email cancellation requests to firstname.lastname@example.org. Substitutions are accepted. All sales are final after the cancellation deadline.