Public Member Programming
Complimentary Registration Offer for Public Members
Public members (the consumers and end-users served by your profession) play a critical role in serving on certification governing boards. If the President/CEO of a certification organization signs up for a conference registration, ICE will offer one (1) complimentary registration to the organization’s public member.
Please contact ICE staff at email@example.com to take advantage of this opportunity.
Sessions for Public Members
- 10 Top Legal Risks for Credentialing Organizations
- Building a Microcredential Framework from the Ground Up
- Practical Ways to Improve your Program Reach Through Digital Marketing
- Practice Analysis Surveys: Does the Method Make a Difference?
- Quality Management 101: Developing a System You Can Manage
- Reload, Don’t Rebuild! – How championship caliber Boards keep their leadership benches full.
- Security Challenges and Opportunities in Post-COVID 19 Era
- Top Chef All Stars: Mastering the ingredients to keep your credentialing exams spoiler-free
- Crisis Communication: Hindsight is 20/20
- Dig: Market Research on Social Media through the Lens of Amateur Archaeologist
- Maintaining Exam Delivery in a Crisis
- Online Proctoring: Operational and Psychometric Results Across Multiple Programs
- Re-accreditation: Is your organization truly ready?
- Testing Accommodations: Where To Draw the Line?
- ***Update on Legislation Affecting Certification and Certification Renewal***
- Using Innovative Assessment Technology to Measure Clinical Skills
- Givin' the People What they Want: Public Exam Statistics Reporting for Your Stakeholders
- Lessons Learned and Key Considerations from the NCCA Live Remote Proctoring Assessment Project
- NCCA Report on Live Remote Proctoring Assessment Results
- ***Telling Our Story: How to Communicate to the Public About Certification and Recertification***
Birds of a Feather Sessions
- Assessing and Managing the Inherent Risks to Your Certification Program
- Be COOL- Serve the Military Through Certification, Credentialing, and Credit By Exam
***Public Member Sponsored Sessions***
Visit ICE's Public Member Page to access resources and learn more about public member involvement with ICE.