Your Online Portal to Apply for ACAP Accreditation
ICE makes it easy! This one-stop portal uses a unique online dashboard to offer the ability to:
- Start your ACAP Accreditation Application, with guidance as to the intent of the standards
- Submit for initial ACAP Accreditation or renewal of accreditation with appropriate evidence
- Receive notifications prior to important deadlines regarding accreditation
- Check status and receive electronic communications through the review process
- Review the ICE 1100 Resource page BEFORE you enter the online portal and start an application. Click here to access the Resource page.
- Access our APPLICATION FEATURES page to improve your navigation of the online accreditation process.
- Continue below to be redirected to the online application portal and begin an application.
Login for access to the ACAP Application Now!
Already have a login? Click below to enter the NCCA Online Portal to start/continue the NCCA application process or the NCCA Annual Report process.
Need an account? Join ICE or register as a non-member
Contact ICE Headquarters at 202.367.1165 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you need further assistance.