The name ICE Exchange reflects what is valued most by our conference attendees: the exchange of of industry trends and best practice through networking and education. Now, we're bringing our education to you!
This package offers you recordings of 11 concurrent sessions, including:
- Solving the Specialization Puzzle with the ICE Continuing Competence Framework Document
- Leveraging Job Analysis to Assess the Value of Your Certification
- Redefining Certification Database RFPs to Requests for Partnerships
- The Role of Certification Boards in Scope of Practice and Other Legislative Changes
- The New American Board of Medical Specialties (ABMS) Standards for Maintenance of Certification: Leading the Way to the Future
- Time to Redesign? Program & Psychometric Guidance for Renovating Your Program
- Can International Testing Be Managed Securely?
- Gamification and Defensible Assessment
- Is My Program in Trouble? Asking the Right Questions To Get the Right Answers in Test Security
- How Do I Select the Best Testing Model for My Organization?
- Exam Development 101
Most sessions are suitable for all levels of credentialing professionals in both the public and private sectors.
Please note: You will be able to immediately access the recordings by logging in to the ICE website using your ICE account, and access instructions will be provided in your automated purchase confirmation (double check your spam folders). If you choose to pay by check, access will not be granted until the check payment has been received and deposited.
Member price: $110; Non-member price: $160
If you receive ICE emails, you already have an account. Click 'Login to view purchase options' to login or retrieve your password using the "Username and/or Password Help" link at the bottom of the page.
It is important to ICE that you enjoy this offering. Please email ICE staff at email@example.com and identify any needs and accommodations requested.