The name ICE Exchange reflects what is valued most by our conference attendees: the exchange of of industry trends and best practice through networking and education. Now, we're bringing our education to you!
This package offers you recordings of 8 concurrent sessions, including:
- A View Through A Crystal Ball: What Will Certification Look Like A Decade From Now?
- Continuing Competency Initiatives: Lessons Learned & Evolving Outcomes
- Establishing and Maintaining Firewalls Between Certification and Education
- Lost In Translation: Facilitating The Conversation Between Psychometricians and Non-Psychometricians
- Marketing Tools, Tactics and Data to Connect with Your Audience
- Online Proctoring: Dipping Your Toes or Cannon Balling - It's Time to Jump In
- The Five Most Frequent Problem Areas with NCCA Applications
- Validation Strategies for Assessment-Based Certificate (ABC) Programs
All sessions are suitable for all levels of credentialing professionals in both the public and private sectors.
Please note: You will be able to immediately access the recordings by logging in to the ICE website using your ICE account, and access instructions will be provided in your automated purchase confirmation (double check your spam folders). If you choose to pay by check, access will not be granted until the check payment has been received and deposited.
Member price: $110; Non-member price: $160
If you receive ICE emails, you already have an account. Click 'Login to view purchase options' to login or retrieve your password using the "Username and/or Password Help" link at the bottom of the page.
It is important to ICE that you enjoy this offering. Please email ICE staff at firstname.lastname@example.org and identify any needs and accommodations requested.