The name ICE Exchange reflects what is valued most by our conference attendees: the exchange of industry trends and best practice through networking and education. Now, we're bringing our education to you!
This package offers you recordings of 8 concurrent sessions, including:
- The Business Case for Assessment-Based Certificate Programs
- Technology-enhanced Assessment: Applications and Opportunities in Credentialing
- Best Practices: Exam Integrity in the Age of Convenience
- Create a Digital Presence to Market Your Certification
- Certification Law from the Guy Who Wrote the Book
- Best Practices in Subject Matter Expert Talent Management
- Fair does not always mean equal: Evaluating and maintaining fairness in your program
- Two Under One Roof: How to Maintain the Firewall Between Education and Certification
This session is suitable for all levels of credentialing professionals in both the public and private sectors.
Please note: You will be able to immediately access the recordings by logging in to the ICE website using your ICE account, and access instructions will be provided in your automated purchase confirmation (double check your spam folders). If you choose to pay by check, access will not be granted until the check payment has been received and deposited.
Member price: $110; Non-member price: $160
If you receive ICE emails, you already have an account. Click 'Login to view purchase options' to login or retrieve your password using the "Username and/or Password Help" link at the bottom of the page.
It is important to ICE that you enjoy this offering. Please email ICE staff at firstname.lastname@example.org and identify any needs and accommodations requested.