Have you taken a step back and examined your certification marketing? Are you thinking about your marketing through the full certification process? Do you know how much a certificant is worth to your organization over their lifetime of being certified? These are essential questions everyone who markets certifications should be asking themselves.
The following five key concepts around certification marketing be covered:
- Generating leads for your certification
- Capturing essential information
- Making the process easy to understand
- Understanding lifetime value (LTV)
- Creating a learning system through testing optimization
This on-demand webinar discusses strategies for developing a marketing campaign that effectively communicates the value of your certification program. After viewing this webinar, you will be able to:
- Identify strategies to adjust your marketing strategy for different stakeholders: companies, potential candidates, and the public
- Define strategies on how to develop a consistent brand
- Employ strategies to ensure your team is prepared to articulate and communicate the organization’s value
Format: On-demand Webinar
Audience: credentialing professionals of all levels
Duration: Approximately 1 hour, including time for Q&A
Member price: Free
Non-member price: $30
If you receive ICE emails, you already have an account. Click 'Login to view purchase options' to login or retrieve your password using the "Username and/or Password Help" link at the bottom of the page.
It is important to ICE that you enjoy this offering. Please email ICE staff at firstname.lastname@example.org and identify any needs and accommodations requested.
Jason Gudenius, Managing Director, Marketing General Incorporated