This workshop was designed for those who are:
- considering accreditation for their certification program(s) and want to understand what’s involved;
- assuming the responsibility of managing an accredited program, and needing to get up to speed quickly; or
- preparing for reaccreditation for the first time since the 2016 Standards update, and wanting to know what’s new.
Walk through the NCCA Standards and the requirements to meet the essential elements of each Standard. Gain a better understanding of the NCCA accreditation process and get your questions answered. Leave with ideas for how becoming NCCA-accredited can benefit your program(s) and enhance its credibility and value.
In this workshop you will get:
- an overview of the NCCA accreditation process
- a review of the NCCA Standards and requirements of each Essential Element
- a review of the accreditation online portal and additional accreditation resources
- an opportunity for Q&A
Date and Time
Tuesday, March 17 through Thursday, March 20, 2020
9:30 am - 12:00 pm ET
Remote Attendance on all 3 Days
First Registrant: Member Rate: $375 │Non-member Rate: $450
If you receive ICE emails, you already have an account. Click 'Login to view purchase options' to login or retrieve your password using the "Username and/or Password Help" link at the bottom of the page.
It is important to ICE that you enjoy this offering. Please email ICE staff at email@example.com and identify any needs and accommodations requested.
ICE must receive all cancellation and refund requests in writing by Tuesday, March 10, 2020. Please email cancellation requests to firstname.lastname@example.org. Substitutions are accepted. All sales are final after Tuesday, March 10, 2020.
Linda Anguish, SPHR, GPHR
Prior to her current role, Linda was Senior Director of Certification Products at the HR Certification Institute (HRCI), where she led exam development activities for seven certification programs with over 140,000 certificants in 100 countries. She also led four certification programs through the NCCA accreditation process. Linda served as the Program Committee Chair for the ICE Exchange in 2015 and is the Immediate Past Chair of the Certification Network Group. She holds the Senior Professional in HR (SPHR) and Global Professional in HR (GPHR) credentials and the Credentialing Specialist certificate from ICE.