May 22-25, 2023
Virtual Attendance on all 4 Days
- Monday, May 22, 2:00 - 3:30 pm ET
- Tuesday, May 23 - Thursday, May 25 - 10:15 am - 1:00 pm ET
"The Virtual NCCA Accreditation Overview Workshop was amazing. It provided the exact information needed to ensure my organization's application is completed correctly with the proper evidence for each standard. I feel better prepared to submit my re-accreditation application this year."
- Heather Rich, MPA, Sr. Certification Manager, American Association of Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Rehabilitation
"The NCCA Accreditation Workshop is an ideal way to take a deep dive into the standards. Whether you have experience with the NCCA accreditation process or you are new, the workshop will give you a better overall understanding of the standards and the implications on your programs."
- Carlie Davies, Compliance Director, American Medical Certification Association
Rates and Registration
Please contact I.C.E. Staff at email@example.com with any questions.
Member Rate: $549│ Non-member Rate: $649
Second Registrant from the Same Organization
Member Rate: $499│ Non-member Rate: $599
Please note: A limited number of individuals can register for this workshop. Registration will close once we reach capacity.
About the Workshop
This workshop was designed for those who are:
- considering accreditation for their certification program(s) and wanting to understand what’s involved;
- assuming the responsibility of managing an accredited program, and needing to get up to speed quickly; or
- preparing for reaccreditation for the first time since the 2016 Standards update, and wanting to know what’s new.
Walk through the NCCA Standards and the requirements to meet the essential elements of each Standard. Gain a better understanding of the NCCA accreditation process and get your questions answered. Leave with ideas for how becoming NCCA-accredited can benefit your program(s) and enhance its credibility and value. This workshop focuses on the 2021 NCCA Standards.
In this workshop you will get:
- an overview of the NCCA accreditation process
- a review of the NCCA Standards and requirements of each Essential Element
- a review of the accreditation online portal and additional accreditation resources
- an opportunity for Q&A
Tara Mohammed, CAE
Manager of Accreditation Services, I.C.E.
Tara has worked with I.C.E.’s Accreditation Services department for nine years. She has spent time building relationships and enhancing processes for I.C.E.’s accreditation programs: National Commission for Certifying Agencies (NCCA), Assessment based Certificate Accreditation Program (ACAP) and ISO/IEC 17024 accreditation through I.C.E.’s partnership with International Accreditation Service. She provides direct support to the NCCA and standard revision activities at I.C.E. Tara works closely with I.C.E.’s accreditation portal developers, serving as I.C.E.’s resident expert.Tara holds a Master of Science degree in Management with a specialization in Nonprofit and Association Management.
The NCCA Accreditation Overview Workshop qualifies for 8.5 hours of recertification credit for the ICE-CCP.
As a CAE Approved Provider, educational programs related to the CAE exam content outline and be applied toward renewal toward your CAE application or renewal professional development requirements. I.C.E.'s NCCA Accreditation Overview workshop may be applied for 8.5 credits toward your CAE application or renewal professional development requirements.
Questions and Cancellation Policy
For questions about the workshop, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cancellation Policy: I.C.E. must receive all cancellation and refund requests in writing by one week before the workshop. Please email cancellation requests to email@example.com. Substitutions are accepted. All sales are final one week before the workshop.