ICE-CCP May 2023 Registration is Open
Deadline to apply is April 21, 2023
The I.C.E. Certified Credentialing Professional (ICE-CCP) allows credentialing professionals to demonstrate their professional knowledge, skills and abilities in governance, program operations, and assessment development and validation.
Click the links below to access the resource:
Candidates must abide by the above I.C.E Code of Conduct AND meet one of the following requirements in order to take the ICE-CCP examination:
- At least three (3) years of full-time employment/independent contractor experience (or the equivalent of 6,000 hours if less than full-time) as a credentialing professional in the professional certification or licensing fields in one or more of the domains covered by the examination (Governance and Resources, Credentialing Program Operations, or Assessment Development and Validation).
- At least two (2) years of full-time employment/independent contractor experience (or equivalent of 4,000 hours if less than full-time) as a credentialing professional in the professional certification or licensing fields in one or more of the domains covered by the examination (Governance and Resources, Credentialing Program Operations, or Assessment Development and Validation) AND one (1) or more of the following relevant qualifications:
- I.C.E. Credentialing Specialist Certificate
- Current Certified Association Executive (CAE) certification
- Masters or Doctoral degree from an accredited academic institution in a highly related discipline that would qualify one for employment in the credentialing field (such as Psychometrics, Educational Measurement, Industrial/Organizational Psychology, and MBA).
The successful candidate will demonstrate knowledge across the three domains covered on the examination.
Applying for Certification
Applicants for ICE-CCP are required to complete and submit the official electronic application, meet established deadlines, pay all fees, and provide information required to demonstrate eligibility for certification.
Submitting an Application
Applicants must apply for the ICE-CCP exam online at www.credentialingexcellence.org/ICE-CCP-Registration. If they do not already have an I.C.E. profile in the system, they will be prompted to create one. Applicants with a disability who require assistance in completing the application should contact I.C.E. at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applicants are required to attest that all of the information provided in the online application is complete and truthful. If an applicant has falsified or omitted any material information in the application, sanctions may result, including invalidation of exam score or revocation of certification or eligibility for certification.
I.C.E. staff will review all applications and will directly contact applicants to provide any information identified as missing in the application. All applications are subject to audit and verification. Applications cannot be approved until the audit is satisfactorily concluded.
Failure to respond by the deadline to a request for more information or an audit inquiry will result in the applicant’s eligibility being denied; in such cases, the examination fee will be refunded, but the application review fee is non-refundable.
Registration and Examination Windows
The May examination must be taken between May 18 - May 26, 2023
- registration close date April 21, 2023
The November examination must be taken between November 2 - November 9, 2023
- registration close date October 6, 2023
Certification fees are required to be paid in advance at the time of application submission. The certification fee, charged as one payment, includes two parts, an application review fee and an exam administration fee. If an applicant is determined not to meet the eligibility requirements, the exam administration portion of the fee will be refunded. The application review portion of the fee is non-refundable.
ICE-CCP examination fees are 500 USD for I.C.E members and 750 USD for non-members (includes 75 USD non-refundable application review fee). Examination applications remain valid for 12 months after approval. Once a candidate’s application is approved, they may test within either of the testing windows offered within the 12-month time frame. For candidates who do not achieve a passing score in the first testing window, a reduced fee will apply for retesting during the second testing window within the 12-month period.
|Retest fee (within 12 months of application approval)
Payment for the ICE-CCP examination is made online by credit card at the time of application. Visa, Mastercard or American Express are accepted. Questions regarding group payment or other questions regarding the payment processes can be directed to email@example.com.
Scheduling an Examination
Approximately three weeks before the testing window opens an email will be sent out from Meazure Learning to candidates who have submitted the complete application and the certification fee with instructions on how to schedule their examination. Candidates have 10 days from the date of the email notification to schedule the examination. This is referred to as the “scheduling window”. Once the examination has been scheduled, a confirmation email listing the date and time of the examination will be sent via email. The email will also contain instructions on how to prepare for a live remote proctoring (LRP) session. Candidates are encouraged to check their “junk” or “spam” email folders to ensure they receive all email notifications.
Be sure that your computer and the location where you intend to take the examination meet the requirements specified in your confirmation email BEFORE examination day. If they do not meet the requirements, you will not be able to complete the test, and you will not receive a refund
In the event a candidate cancels the scheduled exam or fails to report at the scheduled time, no fees will be refunded. Please refer to the applicable sections of the Candidate Handbook for policies regarding cancelling or rescheduling the ICE-CCP examination.
Please contact Certification@credentialingexcellence.org.