The conference for the credentialing community
The name Exchange reflects what is valued most by our annual conference attendees: the exchange of industry trends and best practice through live education and networking.
This annual conference touches on the many aspects of the credentialing ecosystem:
- Business of Certification
- Certification Operations
- Certification Technology
- The Future of Certification
- Marketing and Communication
- Security, Records and Data Management
- Strategy of Certification
- Test Development and Administration
Not receiving conference emails? Join our mailing list now!
The I.C.E. Exchange is designed for all levels of credentialing professionals in the public and private sectors. Organizations are encouraged to bring professionals ranging from new associates to C-level who are in specialty areas such as:
- Board of Directors or Public Members
- Business Operations & Management
- Sales & Marketing
Professionals investigating credentialing programs or who have a new (or old) program that needs revitalization will also benefit from attending.
- Half-day conference workshops—hosted before and after the virtual event for a deeper dive
- Keynote Presentation—thought-provoking sessions that inspire and energize
- Concurrent sessions—60 minutes pre-recorded sessions with live Q&A with presenters, that blend foundational concepts, best practices and standards, with new concepts and innovative approaches to credentialing
- Birds of Feather sessions—live 60-minute sessions, designed to encourage networking and discussion on focused topics
- Networking opportunities—offered throughout the day to encourage exchange of ideas with your peers