Connect your Public Member with the Community
I.C.E. Members can add their Public Member to your organizational profile so they can connect and access the following resources. For assistance adding a public member to your organization's profile, contact the firstname.lastname@example.org
I.C.E. Public Member Network Quarterly Meetings
The Public Member Committee hosts quarterly networking calls for public members and other interested parties.
Networking Calls are hosted on Zoom the second Tuesday of March, June, September, and December at 1:00 pm ET/10:00 am PT.
June Networking Call
Tuesday, June 13, 2023
1:00 pm - 2:00 pm ET
Beyond Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) and into Belonging (B): Including B in the DEI Framework
Join the networking call to hear a panel discuss the evolution of the Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion framework to include a focus on cultural change to welcome diverse stakeholders and ensure a culture of inclusiveness and belonging, which contributes to feeling safe, accepted, and valued. A portion of the session will be interactive where participants will be encouraged to share workplace experiences and strategies that enhance and impede staff/volunteer/board engagement and belonging.
- Jennifer Cotto, PhD, Data Scientist, National Registry of Emergency Medical Technicians
- Mark Franco, JD, Counsel, Whiteford, Taylor, Preston, LLP, ICE- CCP
- Dawn Morton-Rias, Ed.D., PA-C, ICE-CCP, FACHE
Facilitator: Glenna Tinney, MSW, ACSW, DCSW, Public Advisor, National Board for Respiratory Care
The Public Member Network Calls are recorded. Access past calls to listen to discussions on Integrating Public Memembers in the Standard Setting Process, What Should Public Members Know about Recertification, and an Update on the PCC.
Access Archive of Network Calls
Save the Date for the 2023 I.C.E. Exchange, October 24-27 in Colorado Springs
Complimentary Registration Offer for Public Members
- Public members play a critical role on certification governing boards. If the President/CEO of a certification organization signs up for a full conference registration, I.C.E. will offer one (1) complimentary registration to the organization’s public member.
- Public members have several opportunities to gather as a group at the I.C.E. Exchange to share experiences and ideas, and to suggest topics they would like to see addressed at the next year’s Exchange.