The Request for Proposal (RFP) Library is an open resource offered to both members and non-members of I.C.E (on a time limited bases). Our goal is to help member credentialing organizations more quickly and widely distribute their requests for proposals for services and products among I.C.E.'s industry partners. Once your RFP is posted in the library, all of I.C.E.'s Industry Partner's will be notified that the RFP has been posted, along with the RFP response deadline.
Need guidance writing a request for proposal?
Download I.C.E.'s white paper, Best Practices for Preparing Your RFPs and RFIs.
To Post in the Library
- Your RFP deadline and the instructions for where to send the proposal must be communicated within the RFP document.
- Save your RFP as a pdf file.
- Email your RFP (pdf files only) to I.C.E. staff at email@example.com. Along with the attached pdf copy of your RFP, the body of your email must contain the following:
- name of organization seeking services/products
- two sentence summary of the product/service you seek
(example: The XXX seeks a consultant with a background in certification and/or credentialing programs to assess and evaluate whether our organization should develop a credentialing program.)
- deadline for submitting responses
We encourage you to email your RFPs to I.C.E. as early as possible to ensure that our industry partners have reasonable time to prepare and submit proposals by your deadline. Please note that I.C.E. staff will post the RFP in the library within 24 business hours of receipt.
Please note that the date listed below represents the date that the RFP was originally uploaded to the website.