The 2022-2023 Registration Window has closed.
The I.C.E. Leadership Development Program is designed to provide credentialing professionals with a robust leadership development and networking experience, as well as to prepare individuals to assume increasingly responsible roles within their credentialing organizations.
Benefits of a Leadership Development Program
- Builds a lasting career network that strengthens the perception of credentialing as a profession
- Provides access to a network, support system and online educational products to facilitate professional and career development
- Develops professionalism and increases the likelihood of career promotions
- Assists with overcoming perceived or real obstacles to attain career success
- Provides inspiration, encouragement and resources to target long-term goals
- Leverages leadership skills
To participate in the I.C.E. Leadership Development Program, you must currently be a credentialing professional employed at the mid-career level (e.g., Coordinator – Director Level) AND an I.C.E. member in good standing.
Program Schedule and Curriculum
This program will include 10 virtual workshops facilitated by experienced credentialing experts.
Below are the topics that will be covered during the program:
- Emotional Intelligence and Professional Mindset
- Leading Teams
- Building Relationships
- Developing an Organization
- Leading Change and Managing Transitions
- Crucial Conversations
- Strategic Planning and Goal Setting
- Quality Assurance
- The Business of Certification
- Career Development
The registration fee is $1,200. The program fee includes:
- Strength Finders™ Tool and top five strengths report
- 5 selected publications plus the I.C.E. Handbook, 3rd Edition
- 10 virtual workshops with credentialing leaders
- 2023 I.C.E. Exchange registration
Thank You to our Program Facilitators!
- Chad Buckendahl, PhD
- Avis Bullard, MS, CSSBB
- Bill Ellis, RPh, MS, ICE-CCP
- Denise Fandel, MBA, CAE
- Mark Franco, ICE-CCP
- Todd Galati, MA
- Johnna Gueorguieva, PhD, CAE, ICE-CCP
- Joanna Gorin, PhD
- Lenora Knapp, PhD
- Tracy Lofty, MSA, CAE
- Mary Power, CAE, FASAE
- Jan Robinson
- Shellie Sims, MS
- Nick Soto, CAE
- Pam Weber, CAE
- Claudia Zacharias, MBA, CAE
Contact I.C.E. at firstname.lastname@example.org.