An interactive, online benchmarking platform that measures key performance indicators from credentialing organizations and provides dynamic, personalized reporting
Receive benchmark data related to the business aspects of operating a credentialing organization that is timely and relevant to your organization.
Need Help Getting Started? Visit our Support Page!
Our Business of Certification Benchmarks support page includes resources on platform improvements, training videos, data entry tips, and FAQs.
Benefits of Using the Platform
- Simplifies data collection
- Allows multiple staff members to input data on their area of expertise
- Virtually automates data analysis
- Generates customizable reports, providing relevant insights on business practices, program development, and financial performance on filters you select
- Provides meaningful data for strategic analysis of how your organization compares to other credentialing programs (filter by organization size, number of programs, location, or industry)
Benchmarking data compares your organization, operations, and practices against other organizations in your industry and the broader marketplace. Through data analysis, benchmarking information can show gaps in your processes and identify new opportunities to improve performance and gain a competitive edge.
The data submission process is anonymous and confidential. Data collection and reporting includes:
- Sources of revenue
- Expense allocation
- Program operation decisions
- Certification fees
- Certification activities handled in-house vs. outsourced
- Marketing methods
- And much more!
Compiled in aggregate, the benchmarking data provide valuable information about the state of the certification industry. Please note, all data are confidential.
Your Participation is Crucial! And Free!
Data Collection for ICE Organizational Members and Credentialing Organizations
ICE organizational members and non-members from credentialing organizations are strongly encouraged to enter your data. This group includes:
- employees of an association,
- certifying group, or
- government agency.
The more data we collect, the more dynamic and accurate the tool will be for the credentialing community.
Enter Data by September 30
The ICE R&D Committee will develop a summary report based on data entered by credentialing organization by September 30, 2019. The summary report will be complimentary to all participating organizational members who complete at least 50% of the survey along with anyone who has purchased access to the platform.
Accessing the Results
The results and reporting functionality for FY18 will be released on October 1, 2019.
All users with a valid subscription and who have completed at least 50% of the survey will be able to access the survey results. In order to access the survey results, hover over the “Compare To Peers” and “Run Reports” tab when logged into your account (as shown below).