About the ICE Online Resource Library
ICE members offer a wealth of experience and knowledge while ICE provides the collective voice needed to establish and enhance the value of credentialing programs. ICE is proud to provide the Online Resource Library. This online library will serve as a one-stop source for resources and research on best practices in the industry. We know our members are conducting research and contributing to advancements and improvements in credentialing. We now offer a venue to share and view those findings. The online library's content will be organized into six categories:
- Governance and Operations of Certification Programs
- Assessment Concepts & Statistics
- Administration and Scoring of Certification Assessments
- Continuing Competency
- Emerging Trends for the Future of Certification
In order to submit a resource to the library, follow these steps:
- Click the "Submit Now" button below and on the following page, select "Online Resource Library Submission" in the drop-down menu, then click "Go".
- Complete all required sections on the submission form, then click "OK" at the bottom of the page.
- Once submitted, ICE's Research & Development Committee will review the content to ensure the submission is relevant and credible to the credentialing community at large rather than promotional.
- Once reviewed and approved, ICE staff will send a confirmation email to the submitter and post the content.