February 26 -29, 2024
Virtual Attendance on all 4 Days
- Monday, February 26, 2:00 - 3:30 pm ET
- Tuesday, February 27 - Thursday, February 29 - 10:15 am - 1:00 pm ET
"The Virtual NCCA Accreditation Overview Workshop was amazing. It provided the exact information needed to ensure my organization's application is completed correctly with the proper evidence for each standard. I feel better prepared to submit my re-accreditation application this year."
- Heather Rich, MPA, Executive Director, American Board of Genetic Counseling
"The NCCA Accreditation Workshop is an ideal way to take a deep dive into the standards. Whether you have experience with the NCCA accreditation process or you are new, the workshop will give you a better overall understanding of the standards and the implications on your programs."
- Carlie Davies, Compliance Director, American Medical Certification Association
Rates and Registration
Please contact I.C.E. Staff at email@example.com with any questions.
Member Rate: $575│ Non-member Rate: $685
Second Registrant from the Same Organization
Member Rate: $525│ Non-member Rate: $635
Please note: A limited number of individuals can register for this workshop. Registration will close once we reach capacity.
About the Workshop
This workshop was designed for those who are:
- considering accreditation for their certification program(s) and wanting to understand what’s involved;
- assuming the responsibility of managing an accredited program, and needing to get up to speed quickly; or
- preparing for reaccreditation for the first time since the 2021 Standards update, and wanting to know what’s new.
Walk through the NCCA Standards and the requirements to meet the essential elements of each Standard. Gain a better understanding of the NCCA accreditation process and get your questions answered. Leave with ideas for how becoming NCCA-accredited can benefit your program(s) and enhance its credibility and value.
In this workshop you will get:
- an overview of the NCCA accreditation process
- a review of the NCCA Standards and requirements of each Essential Element
- a review of the accreditation online portal and additional accreditation resources
- an opportunity for Q&A
Linda Anguish, SPHR
Director of Accreditation Services, I.C.E.
Linda Anguish is responsible for the accreditation programs for the Institute for Credentialing Excellence (ICE) including the National Commission for Certifying Agencies (NCCA ), Assessment-based Certificate Accreditation Program (ACAP), and ICE’s newest accreditation program for ISO 17024 compliance. Previously she was Senior Director of Certification Products for the HR Certification Institute, where she worked for 12 years and was a proud ICE member.
Linda has been a frequent speaker on certification topics at industry conferences including the ICE Exchange, the Innovations in Testing Conference, the Certification Network Group and the ASAE Annual Conference. She is the author of the GPHR Certification Guide, a former Board Chair of the Certification Network Group, and is a current member of the Accreditation Committee of the International Accreditation Service.
Additional Workshop Dates
- Monday, May 20 - Thursday, May 23
- Monday, September 9 - Thursday, September 12
The NCCA Accreditation Overview Workshop qualifies for 8.5 hours of recertification credit for the ICE-CCP.
As a CAE Approved Provider, educational programs related to the CAE exam content outline and be applied toward renewal toward your CAE application or renewal professional development requirements. I.C.E.'s NCCA Accreditation Overview workshop may be applied for 8.5 credits toward your CAE application or renewal professional development requirements.
Questions and Cancellation Policy
For questions about the workshop, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cancellation Policy: I.C.E. must receive all cancellation and refund requests in writing by one week before the workshop. Please email cancellation requests to email@example.com. Substitutions are accepted. All sales are final one week before the workshop.