COVID-19 and ICE
Like many organizations, the Institute for Credentialing Excellence (ICE) is responding to the COVID-19 situation. ICE is maintaining normal business hours but the majority of our team is working remotely. We are taking advantage of technology to ensure that our work and customer service response is maintained at its highest levels. We acknowledge that our members are also facing challenges and we look forward to supporting the community throughout this time. Thank you for remaining engaged with ICE and offering your insight on how to weather this storm.
COVID-19 Resources for Credentialing Bodies
Below are a list of helpful online resources (not all directly to certification). Send any suggested online resources to be include to the ICE Team to email@example.com
Association for Test Publishers (ATP) issues letter in support of economic relief for the assessment industry. Read their letter here.
ICE Member Discussion Forum
ICE Industry Partner Directory
A searchable online directory of ICE members who provide services to credentialing organizations.
Webinars and Articles on Remote Proctoring
- Remote Proctoring—Key questions for a timely and careful decision. On-demand webinar presented by Cynthia Allen, Mary F Browne, Janice Moore.
- Credentialing Insights: Is Remote Proctoring a Good Fit for Your Organization? By Rory E McCorkle, PhD, MBA, CAE, PMP, SPHR, NPDP
- View additional webinars and articles on Remote Proctoring
NCCA Accredited Programs
Other ICE Resources
- Key Business and Legal Considerations for Credentialing Organizations During the COVID-19 Pandemic By Mark C. Franco, Esq., Whiteford, Taylor & Preston, LLP
- A Look Inside the NCCA’s Assessment of Live Remote Proctoring
- ICE on-demand webinar on Managing Remote Teams. By Amy Jauman, PhD
- Recording of the ICE Discussion on COVID-19 Impact on Credentialing Practices.
ICE Member Submitted Resources
- Adding Remote Proctoring for Exam Administration: Key Questions - 2020 – SeaCrest
- COVID-19 Resources. By Whiteford|Taylor|Preston
- COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Resource Center. By Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman LLP
- COVID-19: Helping Your Tech Partners Help You. By Heuristic Solutions
- 9 Questions to Ask Every Online Proctoring Vendor Before Committing - ProctorU
- Webinar Recording: Managing During Disruption: How Certification Organizations are Retaining and Growing Business - Certification Network Group
ICE Weekly Poll of the Week
- ICE Quick COVID19 Poll Question #2: As conferences and education offerings continue transitioning to virtual options, ICE is curious about your appetite for various virtual formats. Which virtual format is most appealing to you?
- ICE Quick COVID19 Poll Question #1: What is your primary business concern related to the COVID-19 crisis in the next six months?
Other Resources from the Community
Have your own resource to share?
ICE welcomes submitted content from our members to share with others. If you have links to valuable resources or an example of crisis communications of your own, send them to ICE staff at firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line: ICE COVID19 resources