COVID-19 Resources for Credentialing Bodies
Below are a list of helpful online resources (not all directly to certification). Send any suggested online resources to be include to the ICE Team to firstname.lastname@example.org
Association for Test Publishers (ATP) issues letter in support of economic relief for the assessment industry. Read their letter here.
ICE Member Discussion Forum
ICE Industry Partner Directory
A searchable online directory of ICE members who provide services to credentialing organizations.
Webinars and Articles on Remote Proctoring
- Remote Proctoring & Strategies for Implementation. By Rory E McCorkle, PhD, MBA, CAE, PMP, SPHR, NPDP
- Remote Online Proctoring. By John Wickett, Isabelle Gonthier, Liberty Munson
- Credentialing Insights: Is Remote Proctoring a Good Fit for Your Organization? By Rory E McCorkle, PhD, MBA, CAE, PMP, SPHR, NPDP
- Remote Proctoring Test Delivery: A Report on Options & Considerations 2015. By ICE R&D Committee
- NEW!! Live Webinar: Remote Proctoring—Key questions for a timely and careful decision. Presented By Cynthia Allen, Mary F Browne, Janice Moore. Tuesday, April 14th, 1:00pm - 2:00pm ET
NCCA Accredited Programs
Other ICE Resources
- ICE on-demand webinar on Managing Remote Teams. By Amy Jauman, PhD
- Recording of the ICE Discussion on COVID-19 Impact on Credentialing Practices.
ICE Member Submitted Resources
- Adding Remote Proctoring for Exam Administration: Key Questions - 2020 – SeaCrest
- COVID-19 Resources. By Whiteford|Taylor|Preston
- COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Resource Center. By Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman LLP
- COVID-19: Helping Your Tech Partners Help You. By Heuristic Solutions
- AERE Open Forum on Remote Proctoring: You Ask-You Answer-We Facilitate. Presented By Dr. Manny Straehle and Liberty Munson
- April 8th, 2020 1:00pm - 2:00pm ET
- Register here: https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/3684165902987925518
Other Resources from the Community
Have your own resource to share?
ICE welcomes submitted content from our members to share with others. If you have links to valuable resources or an example of crisis communications of your own, send them to ICE staff at email@example.com, subject line: ICE COVID19 resources