The ICE Exchange conference is the conference for the credentialing community. The name ICE Exchange reflects what is valued most by our annual conference attendees: the exchange of industry trends and best practice through live education and networking.
The ICE Exchange touches on the many aspects of the credentialing ecosystem: Business of Certification; Certification Operations; Certification Technology; The Future of Certification; Governance; Marketing and Communication; Security, Records and Data Management; Strategy of Certification; and Test Development and Administration
|Not receiving conference emails? Join our mailing list now!|
Who Should Attend?
The ICE Exchange is designed for all levels of credentialing professionals in the public and private sectors. Bring professionals ranging from new associates to C-level that are in specialty areas such as:
Professionals that are investigating credentialing programs or who have a new (or old) program that needs revitalization will also benefit from attending.
What happens at the ICE Exchange?
- Pre-conference Workshops—full and half-day opportunities for a deeper dive
- Opening Keynote—a thought provoking session that inspires and energizes you
- Concurrent sessions—60 or 90 minutes, covering range of experience levels that include foundational concepts, best practices and standards, and new concepts and innovative approaches to credentialing.
- Jump Start sessions—60-minute early-morning sessions to kick-off your day
- Lightening Learning sessions— Quick 15-minute presentations providing 3-5 key concepts to energize thinking
- E-Posters—Reflect and explore critical issues, research, concepts and/or theories
- Roundtable discussions—45-minute facilitated discussions to encourage peer learning
- Networking opportunities—offered throughout the day to encourage reflection on learning and exchange of ideas with your peers, where some of the best learning happens