NCCA Accreditation Overview Workshop
May 3 - 6, 2021
Remote Attendance on all 4 Days
- 2:00pm - 3:00pm ET, Monday, May 3
- 10:15am - 1:00pm ET, Tuesday, May 4 - Thursday, May 6
"The Virtual NCCA Accreditation Overview Workshop was amazing. It provided the exact information needed to ensure my organization's application is completed correctly with the proper evidence for each standard. I feel better prepared to submit my re-accreditation application this year."
- Heather Rich, MPA, Sr. Certification Manager, American Association of Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Rehabilitation
"The NCCA Accreditation Workshop is an ideal way to take a deep dive into the standards. Whether you have experience with the NCCA accreditation process or you are new, the workshop will give you a better overall understanding of the standards and the implications on your programs."
- Carlie Davies, Compliance Director, American Medical Certification Association
Member Rate: $375│ Non-member Rate: $450
Second Registrant from the Same Organization
Member Rate: $335│ Non-member Rate: $405
Please note: A limited number of individuals can register for this workshop. Registration will close once we reach capacity.
About the Workshop
This workshop was designed for those who are:
- considering accreditation for their certification program(s) and wanting to understand what’s involved;
- assuming the responsibility of managing an accredited program, and needing to get up to speed quickly; or
- preparing for reaccreditation for the first time since the 2016 Standards update, and wanting to know what’s new.
Walk through the NCCA Standards and the requirements to meet the essential elements of each Standard. Gain a better understanding of the NCCA accreditation process and get your questions answered. Leave with ideas for how becoming NCCA-accredited can benefit your program(s) and enhance its credibility and value.
In this workshop you will get:
- an overview of the NCCA accreditation process
- a review of the NCCA Standards and requirements of each Essential Element
- a review of the accreditation online portal and additional accreditation resources
- an opportunity for Q&A
Linda Anguish, SPHR
Prior to her current role, Linda was Senior Director of Certification Products at the HR Certification Institute (HRCI), where she led exam development activities for seven certification programs with over 140,000 certificants in 100 countries. She also led four certification programs through the NCCA accreditation process. Linda served as the Program Committee Chair for the ICE Exchange in 2015 and is the Past Chair of the Certification Network Group. She holds the Senior Professional in HR (SPHR) and Global Professional in HR (GPHR) credentials and the Credentialing Specialist certificate from ICE.
Questions and Cancellation Policy
For questions about the workshop, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cancellation Policy: I.C.E. must receive all cancellation and refund requests in writing by Tuesday, April 27, 2021. Please email cancellation requests to email@example.com. Substitutions are accepted. All sales are final after Tuesday, April 27, 2021.